Advanced Technology Council
Advanced Technology Council meetings focus on a wide range of topics related to cybersecurity, CAFE (regulations, materials and lightweighting, powertrains), and vehicle connectivity (V2X, telematics, OTA, infotainment), as well as automated and ADAS technologies.Recent Areas of Focus:
- Advancing Vehicle Safety at the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- “Looking Around the Corner: MEMA DC Perspectives on Impacts of Near-Term Regulatory Actions”
- MEMA CTO’s Industry Perspective
- CAFE and the Technical Assessment Report (TAR)
- Cybersecurity and the Future of Automotive
Membership BenefitsNetworking groups rank as one of the greatest benefits of MEMA membership.
- Recurring meetings provide a regular opportunity to discuss issues of common concern with other executives in similar roles.
- Members gain confidence and clarity and the support they need to be successful in the long term.
- Meetings build powerful community — featuring timely topics, relevant issues, and real conversations with other executives.
- Members learn best practices from their peers through open roundtable discussions and council surveys.
- Surveys are generated at the request of members on topics that directly affect their roles and responsibilities.
EligibilityMembership is available to Original Equipment Light-Vehicle (formerly OESA) supplier member company executives managing or overseeing engineering, product development, innovation or new technology activities.
Annual Membership: $1,100
A list of current council members
Get the most out of your MEMA membership
Connect with current council members